When is your Sunday service?
- We begin at 10:30am and last until around noon. Feel free to stop in the Gathering Place for a free pastry and coffee as you find a seat.
Will you announce our family when we visit?
- No, we will welcome you and introduce ourselves on a personal level.
Do you pass the offering plate?
- While we encourage tithing to God, we do not stop service to pass the plate. We have locked Tithing Boxes in the front and rear of the sanctuary for your giving at your convenience.
What if I don’t have fancy clothes?
- That is quite alright. We welcome anyone in whatever you wear, be it jeans and a T-shirt, you’re okay with us!
Do you have a contemporary service?
- We sing a mixture of classic and contemporary songs, with lyrics projected on the forward wall. We have several Music Ministries, featuring guitar and piano instrumentation.
Is Sunday School available?
- Yes, we have our Kid Connection during the service for kids ages 3 through 4th grade. We also have a newly remodeled Nursery for infants through 2 years.
What denomination is The Bridge?
- We are part of the Missionary Church district, and accept all denominations, creeds, and backgrounds. We are all God’s children!
I have heard about some violence in church gatherings. What have you done about that?
- We have a security protocol established every Sunday to ensure the safety of all attending.